9:15 a.m. Wake up! Kim is in class, I go back to sleep for a while, and catch up on some 30 Rock.
11:00 a.m. I go shopping! It was my first time at the Penny Markt by myself. Surprisingly not such a big deal! It is just like shopping in the US, if you are shopping at Aldi's, and everything is labeled in German. Also, I wasn't sure what the cashier lady said to me, but I just smiled at her, and sort of nodded?
12:00 p.m. Clean up the room, put away groceries. Head to school for Chinese Tuesdays with Kim and Celia!
1:00 p.m. When I got to school I found them right away, hungry as two little clams, so we head to our traditional chinese place at Kaisermuhlen. It is packed :( . We even try to sit on their patio, but it is so windy that we just couldn't deal. So we decide to break tradition and head to the Naschtmarkt to find a new restaurant!
We end up at an Israeli infusion restaurant with awesome felafel!
3:00 p.m. Now voice lessons! I had another great lesson. I really want to go on a rant here, about how inspired I am, but I won't, but please ask me about it and I would be happy to go on a rant in person. :)
5:30 p.m. We meet up with Gagik, a friend from Highschool who now goes to school in Vienna. Kim and I finally get a chance to try one of those cones of strawberries, and yes, they are as good as they look. We went to Cafe Landtmann, which is a landmark in Vienna...
"This legendary Café has been and continues to be one of the most popular in Vienna with regulars such as: Peter Altenberg, Sigmund Freud, Gustav Mahler, Max Reinhardt, Marlene Dietrich, Romy Schneider, Burt Lancaster, Hans Moser, the Dutch Queen Juliane, Hillary Rodham Clinton and Sir Paul Mc Cartney."
After that we head home for some much needed practice and down time! Skype is being werid tonight... :( Anyway, looking forward to class tonight! and making some big plans for this weekend!
Goodnight
E
No comments:
Post a Comment