I am a third-year music student studying Opera Performance, studying abroad in Vienna, Austria for eight weeks.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blogging Clog

So I really did not feel like blogging these past couple of days. So here are the most memorable events.

1. The Elixir of Love. I loved it. The soprano, tenor, and Dr. Encyclopedia were incredible. Loved the jokes, even though I may have been the only one in the audience laughing.

2. Super creepy guy tried to exchange phone numbers with us, and literally followed us out onto the street before we could finally lose him.

3. Kim and I then went to Cafe Museum for a cafe latte and some chatting and studying.
Which was lovely.

Today I literally slept the day away. I was only awake for the hours of noon to three, when I went back to sleep. Then I got up to eat dinner and went back to bed.

4. At 9:30 we went to see Ryan play with Ian Fisher and it was magical. Great music, reminded me so much of home, and was so delightful to see a good friend from home. <3

5. We had to take a taxi cab home because the trains shut down at twelve thirty. Who knew??? Sundays here kind of suck, everything closes down. Also we got a chance to practice our German with the cab driver because he didn't speak english! Fun.

Now back to bed!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment