It is time to go! I am in the middle of organizing the contents of my room, soon to do a deep clean of my apartment. I will be leaving from the St Louis airport at 1:15, and arriving, after stops in Chicago and Madrid, in Vienna around noon the next day. Or is it the day before?
My suitcase is laid out in the middle of the living room, making bacon with a friend because I have to try and get rid of any food left in the fridge that will go bad. Which is totally fine with me, the more bacon the better. Planning on taking my backpacking-pack as my carry-on, hopefully this is a good idea.
Looking at all the travel materials that I wish I had been more diligent in reading the first time over. Getting SO EXCITED. But also, extremely nervous, and sad to leave home. It will definitely be a growing experience for me being away from my boyfriend, and it is hard to come to terms with leaving him, and all my belongings, and friends.
Having the most trouble with shoes. I want to bring boots, and those things take up so much room. Hopefully getting to spend some quality time with some friends tonight. I have tomorrow to complete packing, then Tuesday is the big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment